I don't know if it's just me or what, but I take a lot of pictures.
All of you fellow bloggers don't show enough pictures!
I feel like I have so many to show, but I'm waiting to post
because nobody else has posted. Oh well, I can't help but
post more pictures even if it is for my own benefit. I have
decided to quit printing off as many pictures as I take!
I figure I can make a cool CD out of most of them and then
scrapbook the really cute ones. It really is hard to decide
which ones to choose though. How many scrapbooks is too
many for one child? These are my dilemas in life as of now.
Although I did get a new church calling so I'll be busy with
that too. Here we are all ready for church, but we're late.
Why you may ask.........................Daddy/Joe.
Why is it that I have two kids to get ready and myself, church is
at 8:00a.m. and I'm sitting on the bed taking pictures waiting
for my husband to get dressed. I told him from now on he will
be left at home while I save us a seat! Aren't they cute though?
I hardly ever get pictures on sundays because we are always
rushing out the door. What a happy kid Brady is!
Friday, January 18, 2008
modeling!

Just posing for the camera as usual! 
Macy thought she would help me make pancakes. She was
all worn it, but you do remember it, right!? It's cute on two year
olds!
having fun stirring and pouring milk into the bowl. Now
everytime I make pancakes she wants to do this! I can't
Posted by
Jana Dille
at
2:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I wish I was better at taking pictures!! You are so good! I usually remember to bring the camera but it never leaves my purse! I can't believe how big Macy and Brady are getting...its crazy. Aida will be 2 in two weeks!! I think that we are holding off on Disneyland until the end of Feb or even March...still interested?? The kids will love it! I say we tell the guys that we will either do a fam trip or we will do a girls trip and they can watch the kids!! Did you load up at Old Navy? I got tons of stuff...thanks again for the tip! Miss you!
Hi Jana...it is great finding everyone's blogs. Your little family is so cute! I was laughing when I was reading your post...I personally don't think too many pictures is a bad thing...I take tons too! They only stay little for such a short time, right? Plus, they are sooo photogenic...so, keep snappin! Macy's dress is so cute...where did you get it? Anyways, it was good to run into you, Brandi
You are so funny...I don't mind at all that you add me to your contacts. And, don't you remember? We were all in the 17th ward together for a little while...that's how I know Jackson and Rachelle. Anyways, we are in Massachusetts while Miller is attending law school. Its crazy that we're so far away, but we love it. There is just so much to see here...very different than Idaho. We've been to some pretty cool places here...I'll post some more pictures later. Anyways, good to talk to you...have a great weekend! --Brandi
Pictures are awesome. You do have some darling kids, so why wouldn't you snap? I haven't been taking many pictures lately, maybe because I know that I need to scrap them and since I am behind, I don't want to get farther behind. Poor excuse, I know. Our church is at 1:30, it kind of stinks but at the same time it works perfectly. I work saturday nights and so I get some sleep before church and Kya naps at 11:00, so she sleeps before church. Its great. What is your new calling?
Post a Comment