We were having some fun sunday night in the kitchen cooking/playing.
Brady was laughing and playing with daddy, jumping off the counter.
I had to get some pictures of this!!!! Who wouldn't? Ready, set........................................
go!!! Leap of faith. He walks off the counter instead of jumping!!
Then..............................Macy was up on the counter going through
our "junk" closet. Crackers, candy, GUM-you name it, it's
in there. She wants up there for the GUM. She got a piece and
so I told her no more and she did not like that. You know she's
"two" now and we all know what happens at that age. If you
haven't experienced it yet, here ya go......................................
Oh, yeah, she was mad. I had to leave the red eyes for affect.
It was like a demon possesed her body for 30 seconds. I mean
what more does she want. She got to play and she even
got a piece of gum out of the deal. Needless to say
this cupboard is being cleaned today and rid of all the
"GUM".
I wish I could say no more fits out of this girl, but she had
another one today already. Hmmmmmmmmmmm..............
so much for my little angel. Well, just wait for my next post
she really is a little angel again. Luckily this really doesn't
happen that often, but even one a day is too much!

2 comments:
Oh boy! I can't wait for the fits to start! That definitely shows both of their personalities...both cuties though!
Kya has already developed a bit of a sassy attitude. When I tell her NO, she stomps and says NO back to me, sometimes she tenses up and grits her teeth. The other day she put her bunny in "time-out". Maybe she knows "time-out" too well already. My little angel is a hitter. I can't believe they pick up these dirty little habits. And yet they are still the cutest, huh? I love the blue gum!!!
Post a Comment