Monday, January 21, 2008

Growing up

I forgot to mention that it's official..................Macy is
a big girl. This morning I was up getting ready
and I heard some unusual noises. All the sudden
I heard "Hi, Brady. Did you sleep good?" She
crawled out of her crib opened up both doors
and woke Brady up! I've never seen her open
even one door and here she is opening them
both up and just wandering around. GREAT!
Then I went to lay her down for her nap and
she got up three times and just thought it was
so funny. This will be interesting. Time to put
the child proof door knobs on. I just can't believe
how fast they are growing up!!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Oh yes...we skipped out the last few hours quite a few times as well! Your little Macy reminds me of Kennedy...independent! It sounds like she is very "motherly"...checking in on her brother like that!

Twin Falls, Idaho