Saturday, October 13, 2012

full summer, pictures missed!

We had our family reunion this summer in Boise and I have more pictures to post that for some reason won't come off my computer.  Here is the "Whizzy Watson" I made. The flower looking things are made out of toilet rolls cut up.  It was a fun project.  The kids even got in on it and Macy got a bowling pin set painting with angry birds on it. It was a great reunion!  Fun to see my huge family and spend time at my cousin Brett's house with all my age cousins there.  






We went out to Kerstin's house and the kids decided to have some fun in the muddy field.



Izzy was teaching school to the kids one day when we went over to hang out.


Aww my sweet Quincy fell asleep on my shoulder.
This is a wreathe idea I got off pinterest so Dara and I went and got all the stuff and made our own.  I love the colors.






We went to Dierkes lake several times this summer and it was the first year that the kids could actually go all by themselves to jump off the diving board.  They are growing up way to fast!




















MEMORIAL DAY









No comments:

Twin Falls, Idaho