Thursday, September 20, 2012

1st grade

The kids are in 1st grade! I can't believe how time is flying right past me.  I'm trying really hard to enjoy every waking moment with them, but still need to try even harder!  What a joy these two have made my life. Macy is still adjusting to going to school all day.  She wants to do just half a day like kindergarten.  Brady hasn't complained at all which is good.  They haven't had any homework yet and we're starting in our 3rd week!  They love riding the bus to school and they've eaten at the school for lunch twice and love it and wish they could do it everyday.  I do have to say the school lunches have come a long way since I went to school.  They are making a lot of new friends and Brady has Mrs. Eller and Macy has Mrs. Freeman and Mrs. Haunhorst.  She thought Mrs. Haunhorst was a bit mean at first, but I told her she was just laying down the law and when I asked her the other day she said she is starting to like her now.  







  

1 comment:

Danette said...

Wow your kidos were just babies when I started stocking your blog! They are soooo cute. I hope we can get together when I move back to Twin!

Twin Falls, Idaho