Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Randomness

I am so bad at blogging lately and keeping a good journal of what is going on!  I can't believe it's been since April since I've last done anything.  I have a lot more pictures to post from our summer, but will do that a bit later.  These pictures are just a random few that I had left on my computer.  
The kids were watching Lady and the Tramp and the part with the siamese twins came on and this was Brady's reaction! 



 I saw this idea on pinterest so I made it.  It's a poster board with parking spots on them with words they can read or different colors they have to park in.  They loved it!

T





 Macy thought she would climb to the top of the tree at Thompsen park while I wasn't looking, good climber:)

 Macy and Berkley were twins.





This was a note Macy left on the garage door to welcome home daddy when he got home from a month long work trip to North Dakota!













Happy Birthday to Kaden who turned 3.  Now if I can only find more pictures than just this one!

No comments:

Twin Falls, Idaho