Too cool I guess! First day of Kindergarten! They were really excited to be going. They have afternoon class which starts at 12:20 and gets out at 3:25 and they have Mrs. Anderson for a teacher.
This was the first day they got to ride the school bus. They day before we tried to catch it, but I had called the bus company and they said it picked up on Sunshine and Sundance so we walked down 2 blocks to catch it and then we heard something and it had turned and stopped right in front of our house! We ran and ran to try and catch it and we even thought the bus driver saw us, but just as we were a block away it took off! The kids were so disappointed! Especially Macy. She was crying and crying about it. So they next day we were ready! (I guess it pick up on Sunshine on the morning route)
Such a cute moment. So big! It was cute because this same day we went to the doctor to find out if we were having a boy or a girl(a girl) and so Rachelle watched the kids for me and just met us back at the house to catch the bus. Then right when the bus came my neighbor Juleen just got home so as I was walking back to the house after that last picture they were both crying! It was the cutest thing. I know I would've been crying if I had just been watching and not trying to capture the moment!

No comments:
Post a Comment