Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fair 2011

As always we are at the fair about 3 times every year. The kids love the fair so much and I love taking them! It's always a big family get together at the fair, but this year nobody could really come from out of town so that was a bummer.
The kids love to feed the animals.













Don't worry, this picture will be sent into the Ellen show or something! It is completely priceless and I'm so glad I captured it on film:)











This is their favorite day of course. I just can't get enough of seeing them smile!





















This was by far everyone's favorite ride. I think they rode it 5 times straight. I was laughing out loud at them because they were so cute to watch ride it. They were all laughing and having the best time ever. Luckily Kaden snuck on everytime because the very last time we rode it the guy said he was too short!







The kids stood in line forever to ride the bumper cars and I thought for sure the guy wasn't going to let them because they weren't tall enough, but luckily he let them pass right through.





Then at the end they rode the Yo-yo. Macy loved it, Brady not as much. She went again and he took off to the motorcylces again with Kaden. It was a fun year at the fair!

No comments:

Twin Falls, Idaho