Wednesday, February 3, 2010

things kids say

So we were watching American Idol and Macy said, "you


should go and sing in there (pointing to the t.v.) mom."


why? "because I want to hear you, you sing good too."


Macy is standing by me at the computer and out of the blue


says, "mommy, it looks like I have to go poop." (as she's


backing up to leave!)



We were driving in the car the other day and she said, "we

should go to the north pole sometime to see Santa."

I told her the north pole is too far away for us to go there

and she said, "well maybe when we see Santa flying in the

sky we could ask him to take us there!"

Macy loves hotels and everytime we drive by one she asks

who's hotel that is. They wanted to go to Stacy's the other

night and I told them she was in Utah and Macy said, "maybe

next time you and daddy go on a date and Stacy stays in a

hotel we can go with her."

Lately Brady says sure to everything. "you want a popsicle?"

"sure" and the expression on his face is priceless. He has the

best facial expressions of any little kid I've ever seen. So

serious and thoughtful about everything.

Also lately at night when it's time to go to bed he'll say, "how

bout' this mom, let's do this" and then he'll go on to say how

I should go to bed and him and Macy should stay up and

watch a movie or play or something. He's trying to come

up with his own ideas which is cute to see.

No comments:

Twin Falls, Idaho