Happy, Happy Birthday, to my sweet little Brady and
Macy! I love you two more than life itself. When you
both came into my life I couldn't imagine such a love and
I have had the best time being your mommy.
They're saying 4 here in this picture, Macy is just about
to tuck in her thumb!Oh, such cuties.
They are best friends and I'm so glad they have each other!



6 comments:
HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY!!! Can't believe they are 4 already! OK...the dress turned out SO CUTE!! Good job! Have a fun day!!
They were both so cute today with their, "We ARE 4!" And then when I told Brady Happy Birthday he said, "Happy Birthday" right back to me. What cute kids & I love Macy's dress.
What a happy day. I bet four years flew by before you knew it. Happy Birthday!
PS- The dress is adorable! I also love the flowers in her hair. She's always dressed to a t!
Why'd you say don't look too close? It looks adorable! I love the way the fabrics look together. Good job!
Jana, you are such a sweet mom. As I read your blog I always get teary eyed. You show so much love for your children. You are a great mom. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment