Sunday, December 13, 2009

more birthday

So this is how we started off opening presents. Brady didn't
want to! It was so funny. He kept saying no, I don't want to,
I want to play with my cars! I'm glad I went low key this year.

Then after he saw Macy open this cool spider man car (from Berkley) he was more into it.:)

They both loved their batman and spiderman pj's and glow swords.
The Rogers brought them some fish, which Macy named them
Koda and Hank. Two dog names in the family.

Some of my family came to drop off some presents.
Brady got a remote control car which he is now obsessed over!
Thanks to Grandma!!
And Macy got a cool scooter which she loved. (thanks to grandma
again!)

Brady spit all over the cake while it took him quite a while to
blow out his candles. It was pretty funny. Macy was a pro.


They had a great day and it was fun seeing them so excited about being 4. I stayed and watched as they got sung to in primary and that was fun. Such great kids!

2 comments:

The Dille Family said...

What big kids!! 4? Looks like a fun day! Wish we could have been there. Happy Birthday!

paulak said...

Happy Birthday...wow, time really flys when you are having fun. Looks like a great birthday. It cracks me up how Macy is so into the spiderman and batman stuff...that's awesome.

Twin Falls, Idaho