So the kids and I traveled out to Murtaugh to see my cute
friend Kerstin and her boy Ryan. We hadn't been out to play
in forever!
She has the cutest house ever and I snapped a bunch of pics,
but only a couple really even turned out, since my camera is
still broken, I can't tell when I'm taking them! I love her little boy Ryans room and can't wait to see what
the nursery will look like for her new little one on the way.
was pretty cool.
Wings and everything!
gift exchange. What a fun night. Thanks Stacy and fam for
watching the little ones.
Rachelle and Berkley spent the night with us and we had so much
fun hanging out while they were here! We went to the quilt barn
the next morning and I got some amazing fabrics to make Macy
a shirt dress which I just finished today so you'll see pics soon.

3 comments:
Aww...I wish you could have come to Sac with Joe!!!
Wow, thanks for all the nice stuff you posted about visiting us. I love seeing you and the kids, wish it could happen more often. Ryan really enjoyed playing with Brady and Macy too. He keeps telling me he wants a brother and a sister.hahaha
Thanks for letting us stay! It was fun to spend some quality time without the guys together:)
Post a Comment