I took Kaden in for his 6 month check up and he is 18lbs
and 28.5 inches long. 95% in height and dropped to 50%
in weight. Gotta start feeding that boy more food. I
thought he was pretty big, but really he is long and lean!
He is so fun these days, really gets laughing good when
I tickle him and play behind him in his chair going back
and forth from his sides to try and hide and he thinks
that's so funny. He's such a happy kid. He eats about
everything and loves soup with chunky vegetables in
it. He also loves bath time and could stay in there for
hours if I would let him. He's very alert and aware of
what is going on around him. He loves watching Brady
and Macy play around him and Macy is so good about
entertaining him if he starts to fuss. What a joy he's
been in our home and I can't imagine what life was
like without him!
Well Look Who Has A Second Bathroom
2 days ago

1 comment:
four! wow! they are so cute!
Post a Comment