This is a new tradition we are starting this year now that the kids
are older to understand better I thought it would be fun. A
calendar stocking with little activities in each date to do when
it gets to that day. We always did one of these growing up but
there were never activities with each day. This idea was given
to me at bunco from my friend Brenda. What a great idea. December 1st: get out the box of dress ups and play.
Macy was a ninja/batman under her mask (she has a cape on
that you can't see) and Brady was a football player. We had
fun!
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago

1 comment:
I love that idea! What kinds of things will you do? I am always looking for new traditions to do around Christmas especially ones that are about the Savior. Is that football attached to Brady's head? Hilarious!!
Post a Comment