Sunday, December 6, 2009

25 day of Christmas

Continuing on with our 25 days of Christmas countdown...

Day 2: Clean your rooms and get a suprise out of the stocking.
Macy ran right for the rooms and starting picking up. Brady
on the other hand wasn't too interested in cleaning. After
explaining 5 times that if he didn't do it he wouldn't get to
choose a suprise he still chose not to do it! When Macy was
done I said let's go get a toy and she bolted for the stocking,
well of course so did Brady. Oh he was so sad when he didn't
get to pick something out. In the end I had to pay for this
when I had to listen to him cry and whine for the next 30-
45 minutes!


She was pretty excited about this glow in the dark spiderman
necklace.

Here she is in the laundry room with all the lights off checking it
out. Brady learned his lesson as you will see.
Day 3: Learn a new Christmas song. We learned Rudolph the red
nose reindeer. The kids thought it was pretty funny to put
different names of games in the song like, the head game,
operation, go fish. Stuff they are currently playing. And then the
part where it says they called rudolph names they laughed at
pinocchio, and dumbo.
Day 4: Help mom unload the dishwasher and get a suprise from
the stocking. ooooooohhhhh Brady jumped right on that and said,
"I get a car now?" He was a good helper and was so excited to get
the car that he saw Macy pass up a couple of days before!
Day 5: Play a new pretend game. My kids are so into pretending
lately so for this one Macy decided I was a nice baby dinosaur
and she was a lion and Brady was a mean dinosaur. It was a hoot.

No comments:

Twin Falls, Idaho