Thursday, October 8, 2009

Not so fast

I always speak too soon with these things. He slept for
3 nights staight and then got sick. Now we're back to
where we started, every 3 to 4 hours. He's finally on
the mend so things are looking up!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh man, that's brutal! I bet he'll be back on a nice schedule once he feels better...hopefully that's soon! He sure is a cutie :) I took Krew in for his 4-month check-up this week and he was 16 lbs. 12 oz. HOLY CHUBBA-LUBBA!!!

Tanille said...

Oh man, I know how you feel! Aiden had bronchitis and the past 4 nights have been a nightmare. He pretty much nurses all night long cause that's the only thing that makes him sleep!!! AAAHHHH I'm going crazy!!
BTW our cabin is in Pine. It's by Anderson Lake. We LOVE it there, so pretty and so much fun stuff to do!

Twin Falls, Idaho