Monday, October 5, 2009

My sleep is back!!

So yesterday was Kaden's 4 month mark and he has slept
a straight 10 hours for 3 days now. It only took two nights
of letting him cry and I'm now in heaven. Remind me
why I didn't do this sooner?

The details: (for my own memory)

It started on Thursday night. I finally decided enough
was enough! Kaden was waking up the last two or three
nights every 4 hours, again! A girl can only take so much.
I put him in a play pen over in Macy's room and he went
to bed around 10:30 and woke up at 2:30. The guilt I felt
went away immediately when I realized what time it was.
It was so hard listening to him cry for 23 straight minutes
though! Then he woke again around 5:30 and cried for
only about 5 minutes. Then next night he went to bed
at about 9:30 and woke up at 4:30 and cried for a minute
or 2 and that was it! I thought it would take 4 or 5 days
to do it, but that was it and now he went to bed last night
around 9:30 and woke up at 7:45!! Hallelujah! Anyway,
now we just have to get through this dang fever he's got.
I hate when the weather hanges and the kids start
getting sick again!

1 comment:

mandy said...

I am so happy for you! Life totally improves with a good night's sleep.

Twin Falls, Idaho