I really need to get all 3 of the kids pictures taken together,
but it seems like he's always sleeping when I take theirs or
they're sleeping when I can get his. One of these days...........
maybe. ***Okay so I ended up doing it tonight, hence the
new picture up top. I will post those soon.


How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago



5 comments:
Jana, I love his little jeans! What a cutie!
That last picture could just melt my heart! What a little stud.
I am just in love with your kids. 12 weeks already? My how time flies. He looks so big already in the top picture of the three kiddos. Oh and as always I love Macey's hair.
What a great smile and I love his eyes. Out little guys are growing up really fast!
I love the pic of akk three of them! It's so cute!
Post a Comment