Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Birthday celebration

I'm so excited that my brother Paul has decided to move
home! It was his birthday on the 10th so we decided to
take him out and celebrate. He said he hasn't celebrated
his birthday for about 7 or 8 years now so he was due!
His one year old Carli.

My sister and grandma.
That night we took him bowling at Cedar lanes. My mom had
to be at a work seminar that night so it was Paul, Jeremy,
Kala, Joe and I and all the kids except Zaden who was out of
town with Nicole. We had a blast.
It was nice because if you get on kidsbowlfree.com you can
print off coupons all summer and kids can bowl 2 free games
per day. That saved us some money. Plus we had a bunch
of $5 coupons we got at the Buhl parade we were able to
use. I love a good deal.
Macy and my cute little niece Kindra.
Look at that form!
He looks guilty of something............
It was a great way to spend family night.

1 comment:

Jaylynn said...

Fun! We've been out oftown this last week for a family reunion, so I had to playcatch-up on your blog... and your new little family photos are so adorable, love the one of the kids and of you holding Kaden!

Twin Falls, Idaho