I decided to finally play with my camera and take a few pics
of Kaden. I was hoping to get a cute one in this basket I have,
but he was too long for it. Plus he was awake so he wasn't
exactly holding still. 

I'm going to get some really cute ones taken soon when Jentry comes over to do them! Can't wait:)




8 comments:
he looks just like brady....sooo cute!
I can't wait to see Jentry's pics. Miss her! He's a cutie!
Hey Jana :) sorry it's taken me so long but I wanted to say congrats!! Very cute family!!! Can't wait to see your little ones one of these days.
I love those pictures, do you do that on your camera or the computer. He is a spiting image of his sister. How do you have it so your private blogs show when they up date?
They turned out really cute! Good job!!!! Love you!
It was good to see you today and your little guy is so cute. Hope things get easier in the next couple of weeks for ya. Let me know if you need anything.
That's cool I love those pictures and the one you did of Macy. I just noticed Brandi's blog up dated on yours so I thought they all did. That is the one thing that stinks about private blogs. I did a 19 week picture, we will see after that I get pretty huge. It's not cute, really:)
Jana, he's adorable!!
Post a Comment