Monday, May 18, 2009

sunny days ahead

What a nice warm sunny day. Too hot if we didn't have the
kiddie pool out. It's a good thing I bought the big version of
the same pool I had last year.

Brady loved it!
We had some lunch *when they would actually stop to take a bite!
Yes, I cropped this photo. Nobody wants to see anything below this!
Macy was just getting some sun, and taking a quick break.
He's such a hoot.

I failed to watch this video before posting it, so don't mind
me, but you may want to turn your volume down!

5 comments:

amanda said...

i love your hat. you are such a cute pregnant person. i can't believe you are so close

Julie's Family said...

How Fun!! I remember those days when you were little! Doesn't seem possible that you are all grown up and having babies of your own! Time goes by WAY to fast. Wish I could be there enjoying the sun with you and the kids! So glad that you are and get that opportunity - and want to! You're a GREAT mom!!! Can't wait for Kaiden to get here!

melissa and nathan said...

Jana,
Corbin had to watch the kids in the pool, over and over again! Brady is awesome!

Anonymous said...

pretty sure you in the background of that video was my favorite part! CUTE KIDS...someday when i have kids i hope mine are cute!

mandy said...

That video cracks me up. You've got a couple of dare devils on your hands!

Twin Falls, Idaho