Saturday, May 16, 2009

finished

Okay so I tried it every which way. The material I'm using
is a denim type material so this obviously didn't work.

This I didn't mind, but still not really my style. Too formal
or something.

So this is how it ended up. I sewed some tabs and put them
on top of the other ones.

This picture is a bit fuzzy, but I put them on top and left a little
room so you could see the other ones still. Then I attached
them with a brad. By this point I'm a little sick of my sewing
machine so it was part laziness and part trying to be creative.
So, there you have it. Done...........no matter what!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Perfect. I love the tabs and wouldn't change a thing about it. Now go put your feet up and relax a little before your baby comes. :)

amanda said...

that was my favorite of the 3 anyway. looks great!

melissa and nathan said...

Very nice Jana. It looks awesome!

Julie's Family said...

These look really good! I'm very impressed - those sewing lessons you took really paid off!!!! Can't wait to see what your next sewing project is!!!

Twin Falls, Idaho