Thursday, April 23, 2009

Girl fun

We spent about 2 hours at the park today and I think it ended up
being the hottest day of the week. We were dying! Afterwards
we went back to my house to cool down and make invitations.

Here: Rachelle, Jaylynn, Devon and BreAnn are making my cute
Diaper shower invitations for next week. Thanks girls!
My other friend Stacy got talked into reading some books to the
kids! I eventually rescued her and we went downstairs and printed
some things off on the computer.
These three amigos were having fun jumping from the table to the
couch and I'm so happy to say that with 7 kids up in my little
bonus room nobody was hurt the whole afternoon!:) Amazing!

1 comment:

Jaylynn said...

Fun! Thanks for inviting us to the park, kids had a blast,and ya it was HOT! Now I miss the hot sunny weather with this rain and wind coming in every day. It was fun making your invitations, let me know if I can help out any other way! Rach said food, so anything besides that let me know! Fun Fun, can't wait for your shower! I still can't believe you're having a baby in a month!

Twin Falls, Idaho