Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter weekend

Saturday Joe and I had to be at the temple for the better part
of the day for a friends endowment and sealing so we took the
kids over to my moms where she held her annual Easter egg hunt.

Here are all the grand kids, minus 2 who live in Arizona.





Of course they all had a blast and my kids couldn't quit
talking about it that night. Thanks mom!
On Easter Sunday we went to my parents again and had a
nice dinner and then took all the kids down to feed the fish
and sturgeons at Clear Lakes.
They always love doing this.
Then we drove over to the alligator farm. I'd never been there
before and it was pretty awesome.

I'd hate to be in the same pen as these guys. It's amazing how
little they move and how slow their movements are.
That night we finally decorated our Easter eggs that I had
boiled about 5 days earlier. I kept meaning to do it all week
and just never got around to doing it.

They liked it okay, but weren't overly thrilled about it. They put a few stickers on and called it good!

1 comment:

Jaylynn said...

Cute Easter Outfits! matching and everything, what stylin little kids you have! Although we all know it's thanks to you, right! You're such a cute mom, Jana, and you're gonna be great even with another one here in a month or so! Yay! There is light at the end of the tunnel for you; seems like I have forever, and actually non-existent. blah. But probably a good thing for me, cz I havn't really fathomed that i am having another one yet. I can't wait to see your new little guy though!! So Fun! Happy Easter!

Twin Falls, Idaho