Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Doctor appointment 33 weeks

So I went to the doctor today and lucky for you no pics were
taken. I hid my camera! Everything is looking pretty good,
except he said I am measuring a couple of centimeters too
small. Of course looking at my weight, I say how can that be?
I'm excited about this news thinking that somehow, someway
I haven't eaten too much. (Even though I know that it's
practically impossible). Why am I such a pig when I'm
pregnant? The last two weeks I have been doing better. I
think I figure if I can get myself into some sort of shape right
before I deliver than I will bounce back quicker. I only gained
2 lbs. in 2 weeks which I thought wasn't too bad. My goal of
staying under 200 may just happen if I'm careful enough. No
more late night bowls of ice cream drenched with caramel,
chocolate and some kind of nut. Or the dozens of cookies I was
making once a week that somehow just kept dissapearing. Lucky
for me I've been on somewhat of a healthy kick of carrots and
apples again. Hopefully it stays that way. All I know is the Doc
says if I'm measuring small next appointment they may need to
do an ultrasound to make sure everything is okay and he thinks
it will be. He says I probably just carry it better since I'm so tall.
Thank goodness for that or I'd really look like a blimp!

1 comment:

Jaylynn said...

Whatever! You have the cutest little bump of a belly. Seriously girl, you look so good, and I swear I ate tons more than you when I wasn't pregnant...plus even now with u telling me you'd rather walk than have a ride, u r so dedicated to staying thin! You are a great example to me and I need to be better like you and eat healthy! Especially with my mentality right now: Carrots and Apples are for horses, bring on the chocolate!lol

Twin Falls, Idaho