There are two reasons for my new background.
#1. I am addicted to sweets right now. It's getting almost
annoying. I need to be eating better, but I just can't help it!
#2. There are a gazillion birthdays in March. I can think
of at least 10 friends and family that I know of and even
Joe and I have a birthday in March (same day I might add).
I will be turning 30 this year, which hasn't gotten me all
weirded out yet......................other than when I now fill out
surveys I have to click on the next age bracket which is
weird. I still feel 22. Joe will be 31 which to me is almost
weirder than 30. I remember when my brother turned
that age and I thought he was so old and now here we are.
Oh well such is life. I'm going to enjoy this time where I
can eat all the cake I want and hate myself later when I'm
trying to work it off! Happy birthday to all those March
birthdays!
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment