Friday, March 13, 2009

happy birthday

Some of my great friends took me out to lunch yesterday for
my birthday. Thanks to Dea for watching the kids! Of course
I forgot to take my camera out and snap a shot, but Nikki,
Kelly, Tara, Stacey and Rachelle all got to come and it was such
a fun time eating good food with good friends! They gave me
a pedicure at sunsations which I will be needed in about a
month when I can no longer bend over. And Rachelle got
me a sleep wedge to make my nights a little more bareable
here in the near future!:) Thanks everyone!

A couple days ago.................
Jackson had a birthday so Rachelle through him a suprise party
at Dairy queen, I mean he was turning 30!

Tons of fun friends came.
This is Joe's cousin sitting with Macy. Don't they look alike?
Here we are scarfing before they got there. It was family night!:)
Getting to old to blow out all those candles now!

2 comments:

Jesse, Devon and Aida said...

Happy Birthday!! The big 30!! WOW! How do you feel? I know lots of people that freaked when they turned 30...I don't think its a big deal its just another year and another number!! I am dying that Jackson's party was at Dairy Queen...I didn't know they let you have parties there! We're coming out there in a few weeks...we are going to Utah for 2 weeks and then heading to Twin...I'll let you know when. Have a WONDERFUL day!!

Danette said...

Happy Be-Lated Birthday!
I love the Dairy Queen party, looks like you all had a great time. You are still looking amazing!

Twin Falls, Idaho