Even though it's been snowing the past few days, there have
been a couple nice days to actually enjoy. This day I took the
kids to the park for a picnic and then to the Perinne Bridge
where we threw rocks down to the bottom. They loved that!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
A few nice days
Posted by
Jana Dille
at
5:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Love all the new pics, the picture of macy with the baby in her tummy that is so funny, how cute its amazing what kids think of. and by the way you still look really good I figure tHat with my next baby i'm going to get so big because of not working at the buckle and walking around all day. I'm way to comfortable staying home now. Anyway good look and I hope your party goes well tonight.
That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Cute - but then most everything she does is cute!
you look soooooo good!
How cute is that!?! And those are cute jeans you have in the pic with Macy - where did you get them? I cannot find any maternity jeans that fit right.
Thanks!! I'll definitely be shopping there soon. :)
That's cute. Kya used to say that too (while we were waiting), but when I would ask her where my baby was, she said...."in T's belly". It was good to see you the other night, thanks for the invite.
Still lookin' great as ever. It seems like it was just yesterday that you announced that you were pregnant. I don't know if you feel that way but time has flown by. You are almost done! Can't wait to see you at 38 weeks, although I doubt you will look any different :-)
I can't believe how much the kids look alike in that picture on the bridge. Where did that nice weather go? I remember you telling me about Macy putting that doll in her shirt. I'm glad you caught it on camera! That's adorable. And you look great of course!!
You look sooo great! Thanks for watching my kids that morning, they had a lot of fun! So funny in that pic of Macy and Aldon flyin on the swings, Macy looks older than Aldon!lol! I think it's just because she is forward, funny though!
Post a Comment