I finally got my other blog up and running after only a couple
of hours of fixing a few things today!! There is only a little
bit of information on there, but I'm excited to share more
and more with you as these products have really helped me
and many family members and friends. The blog name is
xangosnobs.blogspot.com and if you're interested in trying
it out let me know. Or if you just have questions please
email me. My email is on the blog!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
New Blog
Posted by
Jana Dille
at
11:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi Jana,
Yes, we are interested in piano lessons. We received a piano for Christmas.
Keep me posted on your end.
We are ready!
Funny way to communicate huh.
I would like Savannah and Tanner. She is 5 and he is 7.
Savannah has afternoon kindergarten and Tanner has school from 8-4(gets off the bus).
Thanks.
Jana, that's so funny. I was just talking to my sister in law yesterday about how old Riley should be to start lessons. I am definatley interested. We do have a piano. Luke doesn't want to start him until after we close on our house which should be the end of this month so I will let you know. Thanks girl!
Post a Comment