Friday, January 9, 2009

My first picture

My pants are finally to the point where I can't button them. I
am 5 months and almost one week. I do have one pair that will
button, but that's officially it! I feel bloated!:)

8 comments:

Laura said...

You look great and I am so happy for you! I am starting to understand that bloated feeling too...but it's fun!

Danette said...

Sheesh, five months and you barely look like that. My friends around here look like that at 3 months!
You are lookin' good and I hope everything continues to go well :-)

The Stanger Family said...

Hieght really does have advantages. You still don't look all that pregnant, When your short there is no where for it go but out. Anyway glad everything is still going well. If your kids are feeling better we should plan a play day next week. let me know.

Brandi said...

You look great! Are you way excited for your ultrasound?

Hansen's said...

Hey You! you look adorable..can't wait for your little one or ones to get out..love new babies! we need to do lunch when I get back..Take care..Nicole

Cheri said...

You look fantastic! Just right for 5 months, pretty much exactly how I always look. I can't wait for the ultrasound!

Jesse, Devon and Aida said...

Seriously?? You look PERFECT as usual!! At 5 months I looked like I was ready to deliver! There is a 75% chance that we are heading to Utah/Idaho tonight...what are your plans for the next few days?!! I'll call you!

Pezlady Jana said...

Congratulations! I just wanted to take a minute to respond to a comment you left on my blog like forever ago after I posted on your fertility blog. YES, I am a Cole from Buhl. And I totally remember you! We have the same name! Your brothers Jeremy and Jared were my age and I totally thought they were hot, funny huh? Anyway, I really like your blogs and I think that for 5 months along you look wonderful! I always have to start wearing maternity at 3 months. UGH!

Twin Falls, Idaho