Saturday, December 13, 2008

Game night!

I've been in some need of friend time. With the holidays right

around the corner I figured I better do it before everyone is super busy.

Little baby carson was so good during our game time.
And all the little kids played so well together. They watched Diego
in my room and Dora upstairs. They had so much fun together we
barely saw them!

Macy is quite the photographer these are her pics.







HEIDI








LUKE







ANGIE








JAYLYNN

We had so much fun! I'm glad all my friends are such gamers!:)

2 comments:

Jaylynn said...

That was so much fun, as always! Thanks Jana, and I'm with you, it was a good time with friends before the holidays sneak up on us and we are all too busy!!

Jesse, Devon and Aida said...

Ahh...games nights! I miss them so! Looks like fun!

Twin Falls, Idaho