Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Brady and Macy

Macy started out her big day with some fruity pebbles.















I told them this year they could pick out their own cake.
This happened on the way out the door.

When we got home from getting the cake my parents
came over and we opened presents. All Brady wanted
was the the bag of gummy bears my mom brought them.






































They made out as usual. A kitchen, I've been storing
in my garage since the summer, lots of stuff to go with
that, a new car garage and other miscellaneous things
that they love. They had a great day and I can't believe
my little babies are going to be sunbeams! It's gone by
so fast.

We ended the night at Applebees where all Macy wanted
was daddy's steak.















Brady is pretty content no matter what's in front of
him!













10 comments:

Cheri said...

Wow! Happy Birthday kids. I can't believe they are going into Sunbeams already. Lauren's birthday is January 27th so she didn't get to start last year, which means she's about to go in too, even though she's about to turn four.
When I got on your blog I saw your little baby widget and got all excited for you! I can't wait to see what you're having.

Cheri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

I can't believe they're 3! That's exciting, lots of new fun stuff. I loved the happy birthday song, Macy is a crack up! (and I love how Brady does what she's doing) Happy Birthday Macy and Brady!

mandy said...

That video is one of my favorites. I love how hard Brady concentrates on making the 3 and their "Yes!" So cute.

Happy Birthday!

melissa and nathan said...

The picture of Macy trying to get Daddy's steak makes her look so grown up and lady like!
Three is a big number! I hope Corbin adjusts ok to the new baby, as he will be three. Can you imagine yourself with a new one right now? How would the kids be??? What can I be working on to help him with this (looking through the eyes of your 3 year olds)?
Melissa

Cheri said...

I had my boy and girl when I was pregnant with Lily and Brett really wanted it to be a surprise, so I did. It was torture! Sucked sooo bad, but I did for him because we already had the things we would need for both sexes. I admit that when she came out, the look of shock on Brett's face was awesome and he was so over excited that she was a girl because that's what he wanted. But honestly, the whole not knowing thing drove me nuts. I told him he's had his fun and I will not be waiting to find out with our next baby.

amanda said...

happy birthday brady and macy!

Jesse, Devon and Aida said...

Happy Birthday Macy and Brady!! I can't believe that they are 3 already!! Looks like a fun birthday!

Myka said...

Jana your little babes are not little babes anymore! They are so cute! Before ya know it they will be starting school. It goes so fast. Happy Birthday Macy and Brady.

Gilly Funk said...

I'm glad they had a fun birthday!
Thanks for the game night on Friday, we always have so much fun with you guys. I need to have one and invite you guys down to meet some of our kimberly friends.
Have a GREAT Christmas!

Twin Falls, Idaho