Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Crazy kids

My kids found a new hiding spot..............................................


No, not really. I'm not sure what Joe was thinking putting them
up there, but they thought it was funny. Thank goodness they
can't get up there on their own.
*Is it just me or does my kitchen look tiny with them up there?






This has become their nightly ritual before bedtime.

4 comments:

BreAnn Clark said...

I am laughing so hard and i think Brady's Peepee gets him off balanced. What speed they get!

Gilly Funk said...

I'm impressed with Maci's speed, and Brady the second time around was hillarious. Kids are so funny.
I am interetested in the train set. Let me know if it's still available.

Jaylynn said...

Crazy kids, they are cruisin for a bruisin, how funny! I am laughin my head off cuz that is what my mom would say to me, shoot!?!

BeCcA said...

The twins looks so cute sitting up on top of your cabinents. One of these days they will figure out how do get up there all by themselves, watch out!!!:)

Twin Falls, Idaho