FRIDAY: After a long couple of days of the stomach flu, luckily
only Macy and I got it (I found out she had it when she threw
up in wal-mart, ugh), I was ready for a fun weekend.
Yes............ TWILIGHT!! Finally got to see it and overall, loved it. Of course not as good or detailed as the book, but I will definitely be watching it again. It was lucky we bought our tickets so early it was like a mob trying to get into the actual theatre, people kinda shoving to try and get in. Everyone wanted to sit together and there were lots of big groups like ours. We got great seats and we sat 5 in one row and then 5 behind which was nice because then we all got to still chit chat a drool together!:)
SATURDAY: Jace and Joleen's wedding. Beautiful couple. So are they:) My kids really are so photogenic (I think). I love that they don't mind taking pictures for me.

5 comments:
That was so much fun going to Twilight with everyone! We seriously need to get together though, after Thanksgiving, maybe next week with all us girls. Funny pic of mark on the Tricycle too, I didn't have my camera with us, so thanks!
i love the holidays too. my house is already christmas!i agree they did a good job with the tournament...mark riding the bike is so funny!
OH MY GOODNESS!! I can't believe we are so bad at catching each other to talk on the phone! I have been without the internet for 2 weeks and will be until next week since we moved...I am SO glad that you went to see Twilight and loved it! I went opening night with a huge group of girls...it was so crowded too! Ok we just need to talk and catch up....I'll call you tonight and see if I can catch you!
hey how are you. It's been awhile since we have talked or hung out. Call me this week maybe we could get together or make a day of hop to it. Let me know
Hey Jana! So I want to come by tomorrow and peak at that train, if it's not swiped by now. I have been so crazy busy this week. I will call you for sure though!
I'm glad you had fun at Twilight, it was such a blast. Just a good movie, but a GREAT time.
Miss you in vball!
Post a Comment