Wednesday, October 15, 2008

No reason

Joe got home the other night and here came Brady
running in the room with a big bouquet of flowers.
Ohhhhhhhh, it was really sweet. Then I got out to
the kitchen to give him big kiss and I asked him what
else he got while he was at costco. Are you ready????
Nothing he says, I went there to get you flowers!!!!!!!
Double Ohhhhhhhhhhh, what a good guy.

8 comments:

Cheri said...

Were they the beautiful gerberas I drool over every tiem I go there? Because if so,I'm seriously jealous of your husband.

Cheri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amanda said...

ya gottta love it when they think of you!

Amy said...

Too cute! Aren't husbands great?

Bree said...

I think he might be a keeper! Good thinking Joe!

Bree said...

I think he might be a keeper! Good thinking Joe!

BreAnn Clark said...

thats so cute!

paulak said...

awwwwwww!

Twin Falls, Idaho