Rachelle and I took a little trip to Boise so she could can some
peaches at her parents house. She asked me to come along
so I said why not!? After we got there we took the kids to a much needed park after
being in the car for pretty much 3 hours.
I love when they want to swing like this, less work for me!
After we got back to my aunts house the kids had some fun in the
backyard.
that night so me and the kids went to that while Rachelle was canning.
are they? It was a fun overnight trip and we had a blast, thanks for the invite
Rachelle!

6 comments:
It is always fun to have a little trip away, isn't it? By the way, I called Paula and she is taking our family pictures next week. I'm excited! Thanks for giving me her name.
Sounds like you guys had a great trip! Thanks for Dinner the other night, and ya it was too bad it was so crowded and coul barely even see you guys down at the other end of the table! We'll have to do it again but next tie without all the kids, ;) Your pictures are so cute & the fair and everything! These two are getting so big, very fun!
What a fun little getaway. Love the little football star...so cute. By the way, your new blog looks great, love it. Thanks for the referral too!
i love the new picture of brady and macy. he looks just like joe. and my mom took our family pictures. she hasa really nice camera, so we take advantage of it. better than the $400 we could have spent. i just wish lex would just sit and smile sometimes. and other times i am glad for all the goofy poses.
I too like the new look of your blog. The pic at the top takes the cake..too adorable.
You are invited anytime! I am so glad you guys came. It's always fun when we are together! Thanks for coming.
Post a Comment