Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A good day

I had a really fun day last week hanging out with the girls. Tara
Casperson called and invited me out on her boat. Who knew it's
the perfect activity to do while the kids were napping!:) I gotta
do that more often. (of course I had a babysitter at the house)


I think Rachelle is
on the left and Tara
is on the right. They
were tearing it up out
there. I'm not much
of a skier, but it was
fun hanging out
on the boat.


Then that night we had a birthday dinner with the "July" birthday
girls at Jakers. Then we all went to the movie. A good one to go
to with some crazy women!! (I'm a little overdressed, I took my
friend Holly to the temple right before.)

jenna, christee, rebecca, deborah, brenda, me, kelly, tara, nikki, and rachelle.

Fun times!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hi Jana :)

How are you? How are the little ones? They're getting big!!
As for me I've pretty much have just been working. I've also been taking a photography class. I actually have a blog on here as per a requirement of the class. I've just taken a bunch of the entries off but your welcome to take a look at what's left and what I'll be doing in the future it's seemyperspective.bogspot.com

What's been going on with you?

Gilly Funk said...

What a fun day, I thought that movie looked good. I love just chillin on the boat. I pretty much make a fool of myself if I do anything but that. It's fun though, we're heading out tomorrow to Murtaugh Lake.

Hansen's said...

Love the picture of Mama mia..I need one and oh ya I have your recipe. SO sorry its been so long. That was a very fun night..sorry I missed the skiing. Have a good day, nicole

Anonymous said...

Hey Jana I just set up my blog and I was wondering if you could answer some questions. you really look like you know what you are doing. my email is timyka@cableone.net, hope you have a great day, Myka Hayes

Jesse, Devon and Aida said...

FUN!! How was the movie? I have heard it was really good...not my type of movie but everyone talks about it so I figure I should see it too!

The Dille Family said...

Glad you thought to get your camera out. That night was a priceless memory! What fun girlfriends we have!

Twin Falls, Idaho