I got the kids some camping chairs and they wanted to
try them out! Their nice because the have cup holders,
for a minute in the morning and didn't want to waste a nice
day outside just running around so I got out all the fun
water toys. The little pool I got when the kids were just
little and it's been sitting outside all year round so I'm
suprised it still worked good. They loved it the most
because of the spraying.
It was funny because we weren't outside, but for 15 m
minutes when my friend called and asked if we wanted
to come out and play at their house. Look at this huge
pool! The kids waded in the pool, but were a little frieked
out by the big slides. I took them down a few times, but
it didn't quite grow on them enough to do it alone.
Maybe next time! Thanks Kerstin :o)

7 comments:
What a fun day. I am so glad summer is here, I kept hearing about your "not-so-summer" days in Twin. Glad the sun decided to show up for the occasion.
I have seen those big slides at Target, they look so fun! Too bad they were scared. It sounds like you had a fun day in the sun. I am loving this nice summer weather.
That is funny because we had our pool out the other day (not quite as cool as your friend's though!) and I was about to call you to see if your cute kids wanted to come over and play in it but then my kids were done long before they should have been!
Fun, fun ,fun! That slide is huge and ya, I couldn't even get Aldon to go down by himself for like an hour, so i can't imagine them wanting to go down it. Speaking of pools, we got our pool out today with the slip n' slide and was thinking if it's nice tommorrow too of having all the kids over to play in the backyard. I'll call ya tommorrow afternoon, and then we're hittin the Parade of Homes.
That pool with the slide looks so fun! I miss hanging out in the backyard while the kiddos swim...ahh memories! SOOO excited for Thursday! Have you decided what you guys want to do??
So fun! I love the finally warm weather, we're out there everyday! (which does make it hard to get my errands run too :) I bet they get more open to big slides
That water toy was awesome!
It was a scorcher while we were in Twin and I loved the dry heat.
It was 50 degrees when we flew into Idaho though and I wore pants and a jacket for the first few days.
Your kidos are too cute in their camping chairs. They will be perfect for Baumgartners!
Post a Comment