Monday, June 9, 2008

Sunday afternoon

We went to my mom and dad's last Sunday and my mom wanted
to take some pictures of the kids so of course I got my camera out
too!

Then we headed down to Clear Springs to feed the fish. The kids
were loving it.
Then time for more pictures. Oh, they do love each other most
of the time.
This was funny, Macy started out like this...........
Then I thought why not pose her a bit?
Ham it up!
Oh, Oh and down she goes
kickin' up her feet.
Looking for the fish.
Grandpa was showing them some little tadpoles. It was a fun day!

7 comments:

mandy said...

Macy is WAY too good at the posing! You are going to have your hands full!

Jaylynn said...

So much fun! We like to go out to Clear Springs and see the massive Sturgeon down there. And it is a nice park area for a picnic. Brady looks so cute in the first picture, kinda looks like he has to go to the bathroom?! They're so fun!

paulak said...

Watch out, that girl could model. She already knows how to work the camera...I love it. They are so cute!

Hansen's said...

Talented children...It took me forever to get them to pose for me..usually its a frown...I guess that comes with age thought right? My pics are just about rounded up..Tomorrow for sure..thanks a ton. nicole

Amy said...

Those kids of yours are too funny! Macey is going to grow up and rule the world (with Brady as her helper, doing whatever she tells him to). I love the posing!

Gilly Funk said...

I love all the pictures, Macy is such a little model.

Brandi said...

What cuties! Macy's little poses crack me up...she reminds me of you Jana!

Twin Falls, Idaho