Okay Amy, I'm finally getting to this just a few weeks later!
This is a fun one:)
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Rocky
Tahoe.
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Rocky road, peanut butter.
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first
three letters of your last name) J Dil
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
black lion (that's a good one!)
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you
were born) Lynn Twin Falls
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name,
first 2 letters of your first) Dilja ~ that works.
7. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The" + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
Red Cherry Coke
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
Don Melvin
9.STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/
scent, favorite candy) Aqua Digio M&M
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle
names ) Lynn Scott
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last
name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Lanting Louisville
12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Spring Daisy
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing
right now + “ie” or “y”) Berries Denim
14. HIPPIE NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Granola Aspen
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft,
fave weather element + “Tour”) The scrapbook sunshine tour.
I tag Rachelle, Jaylynn, Devon, and Gilly.(For those of you that are new to blogging, getting "tagged" means you copy and paste this to your blog and erase my answers and put yours in.)
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago

3 comments:
That's hilarious. You've got some good names. I really don't like my "Fly Girl" name...aka...PWee. Not cool. But I love my Soap Opera name...aka...Kanani Honolulu.
Funny, huh? Sometimes it's fun to just be goofy for a change. Congrats on the yard sale, that's an awesome paycheck! We need to do one soon, I'm impressed you do one every year, they're lots of work!
The scrapbook sunshine tour..huh? That one is awesome!! Thanks for the Tag. I love the craft site...you are so talented!! By the way 1700 at the yard sale!! WOW!! Was it way bigger than last year? Sorry to hear about Cooper..our friends want Yoda and Jesse wants to give him to them but it just makes me sad so I don't know what to do!
Post a Comment