Monday, May 26, 2008

Fun, busy weekend!

YARD SALE!!! I didn't really get a good picture of this. You
should have seen it. It was my biggest one yet. I usually have one
every year, but I really got rid of everything this year so I don't
know if I will have enough for next year. It was fun, there were
about 7 of us who put stuff in it and then 3 of us who ran it that day.
Me, Lisa, and Nicole. My two sister-in-laws. We all made some
good money. I made the most I've ever made this year, $1700.00!!
I'm so excited because we're getting ready to go to San Francisco at
the end of June so now I can have a little play money. This is Rachelle
getting her stuff set out and priced and the kids playing around.


Brady was having fun riding the bike grandma got the kids
for Christmas.

Cute cousins:)


This is us going to the park. Isn't cooper cute? Yeah, well we sold
him at our yard sale! Can you believe that? Joe just wasn't that
fond of him so I didn't want to be the only one to take care of him.
I felt kinda bad though as they drove away and he was looking out
the window. I know we sent him with a good family though. They
even had a son named Brady. So long cooper.

We went to the park with my sister and her kids.


Joe's such a kid himself. I love it!

5 comments:

mandy said...

$1700! I'm so impressed! Do your kids care if you sell their old stuff? I have to sneak out my kids' old things or they act like I'm trying to torture them!

Jana Dille said...

There were a few items I had to sneak!:) Not too many though. I do have to clarify that we sold Joe's wheels and tires for $600 and our "cooper" for $180, so technically my "crap" was about $1000!! It was awesome though!

paulak said...

Sorry you sold Cooper. Are you planning on getting another dog? Way to go!

Gilly Funk said...

Yard sales are the best! I love them. I'm so glad that things turned out so good, you guys must have had a lot of stuff!

amanda said...

i totally forgot about the yard sell. and i had stuff i wanted to sell too. oops my bad. sounds like it was fun!
amanda

Twin Falls, Idaho