Monday, April 14, 2008

bubble time!

One thing Joe loves to do for me if I'm having a long day or
just need some alone time is getting a bath ready for me.
He gets out the salt and bubbles and lights a few candles and
makes it just the right tempurature. Well I guess it was the
kids turn for some pampering. I'm not sure who was having
more fun here, Joe or the kids!





At this point I think she was ready to wash those bubbles off!
Thanks daddy for letting us play!

8 comments:

mandy said...

What a cute blog! I found your link on Nicole's blog. It is so fun to see what you and your cute kids have been up to!

Gilly Funk said...

Did he dump the whole thing of bubbles in there or what?!! That is so funny. JJ loved that picture, I think he wishes he could do that.

mandy said...

I added your link to my blog. My address is adammandy.blogspot.com. Thanks for thinking of me on Sunday...if I had been in town I probably would have chickened out and stayed home!

melissa and nathan said...

Jana,
I think you are so neat. I enjoyed reading your blog. I am impressed with you as a mother and a person.
Thanks for the info on the future craft blog. We should talk about it and see if it will work!

Hansen's said...

Hey you..you are so right- my husband owes you some cookies. I'll get him on it soon..Love the bubbles-your kids are the cutest. Have a great day. Nicole

paulak said...

That's pretty funny. Lots of bubbles. I am glad you are feeling better.

Jesse, Devon and Aida said...

So fun!! We don't do baths around here anymore...I turn my back for like 2 seconds and the whole floor is soaking wet from Aida either pouring water everywhere or just splashing like crazy! Macy is killing me in that last picture completly covering in bubbles!

Bree said...

Looks like one fun bath time! Addi would jump right in with them, she loves bubbles.(except she still puts everything in her mouth, so in goes the bubbles) I am so excited you found my blog, we will keep in touch for sure. Addi says she's super jealous her gramps got to play grandpa w/ the twins.

Twin Falls, Idaho