Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Bowling

The kids love to play our bowling game. Usually they
start out back by this hallway rug and I'm sitting
just at the end of this carpet.

Slowly but surely the scoot their way closer so they can
knock down all of the pins.


I think Macy is confused which sport she's playing!
No, she' trying to throw her arms in the air and
give herself a little cheer for knocking some over.

















Brady's turn!



This really is a good little game, especially for
Brady so he can work on his fine motor skills.
It's a little tricky trying to put those pins up!


Oh..................they still love each other after a

competitive game of bowling!

























6 comments:

Jaylynn said...

Fun! Aldon has a little bowling set that keeps him entertained for hours we set it up in front of the bottom carpeted stairs so he can bowl without damage! Just you wait...their bowling ball will get bigger and bigger and then made out of solid wood, and then the game gets really interesting trying to play it in the house! Hey I finally added the girls day out party on my blog, so you'll have to check it out! That was so much fun, even just looking at the pictures makes me want to do another girls party right now! So, we decided we are doing at least one a month, and Rachelle said she wanted to do it this month, so I'll see ya there! Can't wait!

Gilly Funk said...

Where do you get that cute little bowling game? How fun! I can imagine how many hours that has burned!
I am so excited about our game on Monday, I think shelly's husband and my husband might come cheer us on. Tell your hubby to come if he can, it would be nice to have a cheering section!

paulak said...

Cute! They really do have fun with each other, huh? That is so great. I had always wanted a twin brother, kind of an eternal best friend from birth. I have that with Carl, but a brother would have been cool to grow up with. Gotta love bowling!

Jaylynn said...

Okay so this tubing sledding thing.... is so much fun, we have been tubing behind the 4-wheelers and making slides in our yard, (the hill in back) every night this week, so if we get snow again tommorrow or saturday, i'll call ya and you should bring the kids over and we'll stick em in the tubes! jay

Jaylynn said...

You are sweet, you didn't need to get Aldon something. You already spoiled Addi with gifts at the shower. I am glad your kids liked the bus, I always liked learning toys for my kids, so I thought they might like it. How was your date? We missed ya at dinner last weekend, thanks for blowin us off! But ya, sounds like you had a good excuse, I would definitely rather be surprised by a sweet date, so we don't blame ya!

Jesse, Devon and Aida said...

*YAY* for bowling! We love bowling did I tell you that we are total white trash and on a bowling league? Its so fun! Macy looks so cute with her pig tails!

Twin Falls, Idaho