I haven't posted in a while so I thought I
would at least post something!
These are all just some random pictures
that I thought were cute.
for our friend Amanda who's having another
baby girl very soon!
teeth!
What's up with all this empty space? Annoying!
Someone tell me how to fix it and how to stop
it from happening. It's never done this until
the last two posts. Weird???!! Figured it out,
Thanks Brandi!!


5 comments:
Very cute...I love Macy's little church outfit. Good thing she has a very stylish Mommy! Okay, about the spaces. Mine was doing that too. If you go and edit this post, at the very bottom there will be open space...just click at the bottom and push "backspace" until it brings you to the words you typed at the bottom of your post (under Macy and Brady brushing their teeth). Sorry, I am the worst explainer, but it should work...let me know!
Wow, the twins are growing up so fast. They look much older in these pictures.
Now you've got me all interested in yor love story. I've seen pictures of your wedding and engagement that you sent Brett on his mission, but I want the whole story, you should definitely do a blog about it.
You are so welcome... Thank you for the nice comments. Your little "bow party" get together looked like fun...I need to learn to make bows. I have to order them all from Twin (do you know Heather Wayment?) and then she ships them to me...Kennedy HAS to have cute bows...its a must! Its so fun having a girl, huh? Boys are great too though :) I always thought it would be fun to have twins...how is it???
That outfit for church is soooo cute! I need to have a little girl, how cute is the color pink!!! I love that you post lots of pictures, it's so fun to look at your blog.
Post a Comment