Okay, I had to add one more!! Too much fun. The program is Adobe photoshop
elements 6. Bargain , only $80!!! I thought this picture looked like a cartoon. Old school mickey mouse or something.
This was a cute picture of Macy I took. She is such a poser, I love it!
I'm just having some fun in photo shop so I thought I'd share!
I'm excited now that I'm done making so many holiday gifts
that I actually will have time to play around with this! If you zoom in
on the second one she looks like a littl doll. So cute! I know I'm partial!


How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago

3 comments:
What a DOLL!!! She looks like a princess in that dress...Aida looked at the picture and said "rella" which means Cinderella. So cute!!
She is such a doll!
What Photoshop do you have?
Post a Comment