
We finally took the kids to see Santa, as you can see by the picture Macy liked it and Brady did not! Macy said Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Christmas and sat right on his lap and I think Brady was thinking that he likes him better in the books! It was fun. This was the only picture I could get which is dumb. I think if you have to pay for a picture you should get to take a few of your own. I guess on Monday night they let you, but who's going to go on Christmas eve? Not me!
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago

3 comments:
OH!! Poor Brady! He looks so sad. We didn't do the Santa pictures this year...we had Santa at the ward party and Aida wasn't too thrilled so I thought what is the point!
They look great in there little Christmas get-up. Brady is so funny. I love that Macy loves Santa. Cute picture!
They are the cutest kids ever...I love the pic it's definatly a classic with little ones with santa. Hope you had a great christmas. see ya, nik
Post a Comment