Sunday, October 28, 2007

Weren't we CUTE! Joe was so uncomfortable as you can see! About 2 sized too small, but it was hilarious. When he first saw me he said I thought you wanted some action tonight! Not anymore! Hopefully this isn't how I will really look in 40 years! Rachelle and I had so much fun getting ready!


3 comments:

paulak said...

What with the boob holding? Too much fun!!!

paulak said...

By the way, I'm thinking the blonde hair is working for you Joe. Jana, you should really keep the curler in your hair and start a trend. That's hilarious!

Jana Dille said...

We had so many socks stuffed in there for saggy boobs so we thought we'd show them off. Rachelle was supposed to be holding hers too! The wig definitely made Joe's costume for sure when he put that on I could not quit busting up. It was Rachelle's moms and I guess she actually wore that back in the day. As for the curler, I think Beejae would kill me!

Twin Falls, Idaho