These were our costumes for Halloween! (thank goodness) Rachelle and I were two hip old ladies and Joe was either a nerd or a pimp, we couldn't decide. Jackson was a cowboy as part of the village people. I'm sure Rachelle will have pics on that on her blog! We had so much fun being goofy!
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Posted by
Jana Dille
at
9:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
All I gotta say is....WOW! You guys look absolutely ridiculous. Ha Ha, nice socks Jana, nice pink pants Joe. You guys look like you had some fun. Yeah, we are definitely not going to look as cool as you guys do, really.
We had a blast. We were just laughing at each other all night. I think the socks are what makes my outfit. I was trying all night to make sure my toes were hanging off my shoes too. I mean that is what an old lady does, right?!
You guys are funny and creative. Good job!
HILARIOUS!!! You guys look so good!!! You are killing me with your shoes...Who's party did you go to? SO FUNNY!!
Just some friends in the ward had a party at their house in their barn. Yeah, we had a ball! What's Aida gonna be?
Luckily, Joe's mom had all this stuff at her house so all we bought were the curlers, the knee highs or (shin highs as joe would say) and I bought a cane I used too!
Post a Comment