This year we hit the pumpkin patch over in Buhl and the kids had a blast looking through that huge field. There was nobody else there when we went so they all had carts they were lugging around. We loaded up my whole trunk with pumpkins this year.
One of the cutest things in life right now are these two. They have a special bond and besides "mom", "rue"(short for ruger) in a high pitched voice is one of the other words she will say. TOO cute!
This was a young women event we did where we made scarves. The girls got their sewing on!
Quincy rarely lets other little kids pick her up without fussing, but I walked in and found her and Lucy all snuggles up watching a movie. Pretty cute.
Game night with some friends at our house. Nothing better to do in the winter than hang out and play games. This was a really fun night. We heard a lot of funny stories from everyone!
A few of us from the ward were in charge of decorating for our Stake Relief Society meeting. I think it turned out pretty cute.
These cups were the biggest pain in my side! I spent, no joke......about 6 hours or even more on these things. My cricut that I used before on the same project for a wedding for a friend cut these out just find, but for some reason on these, not so much! It was such a pain, but in the end I'm still glad I stuck with it because they turned out cute.
Quincy and Linzie playing catch. They got along great this day I watched Linzie.
Macy and I went up to watch my niece Jessica play some basketball so we were being goofy before the game.
Oh my gosh we saw this stuffed "wookie" in costco and Quincy fell in love with him. Here she is holding on to it for dear life. We got it for her for Christmas!
Just some jars I spruced up.
I found all these pictures on my phone of Kaden taking a picture of himself. I'm pretty sure there wasn't a flash on but he must have thought there would be one. There were a lot more than this too, but I had to keep a memory of it because I thought it was so cute!
Rachelle amd I helped a friend set her house up for a wedding open house.
Excited for snow walking into church:)
Macy saw this picture and said, "why are there two Quincy's here"? She was confused!
The kids really wanted to work out with me one morning, it was funny!
Des had no idea I was taking this picture of her. She just thought I was texting or something. HAHA I sent it to her after I left.
These two love each other so much!
I just had to snap this picture of Brady's fingers. We were getting ready to say prayer for dinner and this is fry sauce all over his hands. I don't get how this wouldn't bother him! Such a boy!


















































































No comments:
Post a Comment