It's been since April since I've updated anything, I'm so far behind!! Here are my two cute Kindergarten graduates. They both exceeded my expectations in school and had such a fun time and made a lot of new friends. Macy can now read and write and do a little adding. She was #2 in the top of her class and was loved so much by her teacher. Her teacher said she is the dream student. She told me she is always so polite and always helping others without being asked. She's definitely a pleaser and loves to help out and make others happy. Brady did really well academically. He was right in the middle of his class and took speech all through kindergarten. He got in trouble a few times for talking with others and trying to be funny, but his teacher said he is such a good kid and so nice. He has a little trouble with his hearing so we tested out a hearing aid this year and that proved to not be very good because the 2 weeks he wore it he got in a lot of trouble. I think it was sensory overload for him and he couldn't handle all that extra noise coming in through the aid. We took it out and he was back to his old self. We may revisit it at a later time. Their graduation was so cute. They sand a bunch of cute songs and at the end said what they wanted to be. Macy said she wanted to be a teacher and Brady said he wanted to be a policeman! I was waiting to hear superman and a farmer:)
We met up at the park with some friends and Macy and Berkley were twins! Macy thought she'd climb to the top of the tree at Thompsen park while I wasn't looking. She's pretty daring!
I drew out a parking garage and wrote words on them in different colors and then they had to park in the spaces after they figured out the answer. Saw that on pinterest of course.
The kids were watching Lady and the Tramp and the part with the Siamese cats came on this was Brady's reaction to it.
Funny kid.


































No comments:
Post a Comment